Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Big Ol' Flower" Template

It is so dang hot in my house right now!  Our Air Conditioner died early Saturday morning. We had a guy (a cousin's husband) come out and he figured out what was wrong right away. He said he couldn't get the part until Monday, so we're sweatin' it out until then. Lots of fans blowing, but it's still not comfortable.

Thus I am still awake...

#firstworldproblems!!

So I decided, since I'm awake, I'll post a couple of more freebies for ya. I'm still posting templates I did back in 2007, so expect a few more in upcoming posts. This one is called "Big Ol' Flower," and I'm pretty sure you can figure out why. I needed a multi-photo layout one day, and this is what I came up with. Like it? If so, let me know.

And feel free to send me your layouts. :D

Big Ol' Flower Template


Download


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

Christine said...

Don't go much for templates, but I love this one, can't wait to put my own photos and embellishments onto it. Thank you!

Carole Holt said...

thanks so much this is so grate for showing off multiple pics

There was an error in this gadget