Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Guitar" Template

This is the first template I ever made! My daughter is a music fanatic. In fact, she's a theater major in college, and is interested specifically in musical theater. She even has an album out (see below for a special offer!). 


I've done several layouts with this template, but I won't post them all. I even flipped it for a double page layout. That was really cool, but it was for someone else, so I didn't keep it.



Download (Link fixed)

So, my daughter and her friend Travis have an album out. You can get six songs for just $3. Since she's a poor college student, want to support her? The music is AWESOME. You can preview 5 of the songs before you buy it. Plus, I'm posting a link to a free song. They're just singing over karaoke on the free one, but it's pretty good.


Buy this album for just $3 and support two starving artists in college. Please? IN FACT, if you buy the album, send me your receipt showing you bought it and I'll send you a coupon for a free kit from my store (more stuff will be added soon).

And here's the free song:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice design Tracy! Now I just have to learn how to use templates - LOL. I'm up to speed on other stuff so I guess this next up on the list. Laurel

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

Nancy said...

Just found your blog and love your layouts and templates! I really like your guitar layouts and think that this template could be fun to work with, but when I go to download, the file is only a .jpeg. Thanks for all the great inspiration!

Tracy said...

Thanks Nancy, I fixed the link. Enjoy the template!

Nancy said...

Thank you Tracy. Looking forward to using your amazing templates!

There was an error in this gadget