Friday, July 6, 2012

"All About" Template

I'm going to post some of my old freebies. This is a template from 2007 called All About. It is a PSD file, plus it has some word art. The font used is called Phank, available at dafont.com.

The text says, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7"




Here's a layout I did of my daughter using this template.



Download

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jul. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

There was an error in this gadget