Saturday, July 7, 2012

"My Old Ribbon" Template

Another one of my old templates, when I was learning how to make ribbons. The template is slightly updated - I added the flourish, which is from a Photoshop brush collection here:
http://www.libertiny.com/brushportfolio/2009/09/party-swirl-brushes/

Very cute stuff at that site, you should check it out!




Here's an old layout I did with this template. I'm a genealogy nut too.


Love this picture of my baby girl! Ain't she purdy? We took some photos for a portfolio last year when she was auditioning for The Glee Project auditions. She didn't make it, but I got some good pictures.




Download

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

There was an error in this gadget