Monday, September 3, 2012

"Sakura" Template

Sakura is the Japanese word for Cherry Blossom. Some of you already know, but my family and I used to live in Japan. We were in the Air Force and stationed at Camp Zama. My husband and I met and got married over there (at the American Embassy in Tokyo) and our daughter was born there (at Yokosuka Navy Base). So you could say I have a fondness for all things Japanese!

I also have a fondness for my baby girl. I used this template to create a Title page for a scrapbook that had previews of the photos that were contained inside. It turned out real nice I think. :D

 


 
 
Blessings!
Tracy
 

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

ElleDeMai said...

Thank you for this beautiful template!

There was an error in this gadget