- Abstract Fonts
- Font Squirrel - Lots for commercial use!
- Acid Fonts
- GNU FreeFont fonts - Not a pretty interface, but the fonts are "open source."
- 2 Peas free fonts
- Blue Vinyl free fonts - Personal or Commercial. Cute dings.
- Blambot fonts - There are some free ones mixed in.
- Fonthead free fonts - "GoodDog" is one of my favorites. Personal use.
Why buy fonts? Because you can get that look that other scrappers and designers don't have because they don't own any fonts! Use them on your website, previews, layouts, whatever. Be distinctive, stand out. And support other creative people just like you.
Awesome Premium Fonts
- MyFonts - Huge collection of paid fonts.
- Phil's Fonts Inc. - Pricy, but good quality.
- Font Diner - Very cool retro fonts! Buy in bundles to save tons of money. Also check out the Homemade Specialties page to see what others have done with their fonts. Love these!
- 2 Peas fonts - Get them personal or Commercial use. Very inexpensive!!
- Blue Vinyl fonts - Great quality, not too expensive, lots of variety.
- Signfonts - These are some of my favorites. Buy in bundles and save!
- Blambot fonts - Awesome comic book type fonts
- Go Media Arsenal - Ultimate Font Collection for $99!
- Ultimate Font Collection - Ray Larabie has finally made all those wonderful free fonts available for commercial use. They're just a small part of a HUGE collection of commercially licensed fonts for just $20!